Billing and Payments
View your plan and monthly cost:
Sign in to your Account and select Billing details to see your Argo plan and billing history.
Understand your billing date:
As a member, you are automatically charged once a month on the date you signed up. Your Argo subscription is charged at the beginning of your billing cycle and can take several days to appear on your account.
If your billing date is scheduled for a day that does not occur in every month (for example, the 31st), you will be billed on the last day of that month instead.
Update your payment information:
Sign in to your Account and select Manage payment info. Some payment options will direct you to their website to complete the update process.
Payment method was declined
If the bank or financial institution declined the charge:
- Check that your payment information such as postal code, security code, expiration date are correct.
- If not, sign in to your Account and select Manage payment info. You can also try a different payment method.
- If everything is correct, you can retry your payment.
- If you’re still having trouble, make sure your payment method supports e-commerce transactions.
Why am I being charged more than my subscription fee?
There are a few reasons you may be seeing a charge that is more than you expected.
- Taxes – Depending on where you live, you may be charged taxes in addition to your subscription price.
- Fees – In some countries, card companies may charge an extra fee for cross-border transactions. Some countries may change the currency to USD even though we charge in local currency.
Argo says ‘Your account is on hold because of a problem with your last payment.’
If you see an error that says:
‘Your account is on hold because of a problem with your last payment.’
It indicates that Argo could not collect payment. This could happen for several reasons:
- The payment method may be lacking funds.
- Please note that other pending charges or authorizations can impact the available balance on your card.
- The payment method has expired or is no longer valid.
- Your financial institution did not approve the monthly charge.
- The payment information provided to watchargo.com does not match what your bank has on file.
- US only: The credit card zip code on your Argo account does not match the one listed with your bank.